We are looking for talented individuals that would make a good addition to our team. Please click here for more information on open positions.
Please click below to view the selected forms.
- Application for International Students
- Application for US Citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents
- CPT Application Form
- OPT Application Form
- Student Referral Program Form
- Graduation Application / Exit Survey
- Withdrawal Request Form
- Official Document Request Form
- Transfer Credit Analysis Request
- Affidavit of Support
- Change of Student Contact Information
Tuition and Fees and Net Price Calculator
*Reformed University students mainly use non-cash payment options that include E-payment, check, and money orders. If you have cash, you can deposit your cash into your bank account and use any of these methods to pay the University.
The cost of tuition covers only a portion of the student’s education and therefore, Reformed University depends upon the generosity of its supporters to make up the difference. In our endeavor to keep costs as low as possible, the following fees are applicable for any entering students.
Administrative Fees (when applicable)
|Application Fee |
|I-20 Students |
|New Students |
|English Placement |
Test (per appointment)
|Installment Fee |
(2 payment plan)
|Late Registration Fee||$100|
|Late Payment Fee||$100|
|Change of Program |
Office Document Fees
Program (per credit)
(12 credits = $2,400)
|Graduate Program |
(9 credits = $2,970)
|MBA Program |
(9 credits = $3,870)
|Technology Fee |
|Student Activity Fee |
|Facility Fee |
|Official Transcript |
|Certificate of |
|I-20 Reproduction |
|Student ID |
|Insufficient Fund |
* The fees may be changed without prior notifications.
* Full-time student status for Reformed University is as follows:
- For Bachelor’s degree program: 12 credit hours (4 courses) per semester
- For Master’s degree program: 9 credit hours per semester or a combination of classes and 9 clock hours per week toward research and writing
* No student will be allowed to register for a new semester and no transcripts or final grades will be released unless all unpaid bills to the University have been paid in full.
** Application fee is charged only once unless the applicant has completed one program of study and is applying to enter an unrelated program, or the applicant previously withdrew from the institution.
*This fee schedule is intended to be a planning guide for new/current RFU students and parents.
Net Price Calculator
Select the Net Price Calculator to identify the normal cost for undergraduate programs at Reformed University.