Students  intending to enter Reformed University should carefully consider financial planning. All student bills are due and payable each semester at the time a student registers for courses.

If tuition and / or fees are to be paid to the University on behalf of the student by a third-party, the student is responsible to confirm that the third-party full-payment when payment is due. Failure to complete on-time payment by the third-party does not relieve the student of responsibility for payment of such fees.


Students desiring scholarships or state and federal financial aid should complete a FAFSA form ( and then obtain financial aid advising from the Financial Aid office.


Reformed University (RU) evaluates students for compliance with the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) policy for financial aid eligibility at the end of each academic year. Those students who do not meet the SAP standard will be placed on Financial Aid Suspension and will no longer be eligible to receive financial aid. Students who lose their financial aid eligibility may submit an appeal to the Office of Financial Aid (OFA) for reinstatement of financial aid.

The appeals process allows students enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program and have lost financial aid eligibility due to unsatisfactory academic progress toward graduation to petition for reinstatement of their financial aid. Federal and state regulations require students to comply with standards of academic progress as defined by the OFA.

** For detailed Financial Aid information consult the Academic Catalog or contact a Financial Aid adviser in the Financial Aid Office.

Net Price Calculator