New Student Research for your Dreams in the World
At Reformed University, you will have opportunities beyond imagination.
We offer a wide range of academic and practical course for the students.
On our website (www.runiv.edu), you will find a program to suit your academic needs.
If you have any questions about the application, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-232-2717.
1. Current catalog
2. Student handbook
Supporting Documents for the application: Below is a list of supporting documents that you may need to submit along with an admission application:
- Copy of your ID (Drive License, Passport, Current Visa)
- High School diploma or College Graduate Certificate
- Copy of Current I -20 (International students only)
- Copy of I-94 (International students only)
- Proof of Financial Support (International students only)
1. Change of Status Students: If you are a student who wants to change your status, please fill out APPLICATION FOR ADMISSIONS - Change of Status Student
2, Domestic Applicants (US and Teaching Site): If you are citizens or lawful permanent residents of the United States or if you want to study in Teaching Site, please fill out the APPLICATION FOR ADMISSIONS - Domestic Student (US and Teaching Site).
3. International Applicant (F1 Visa): If you are international student, please fill out the APPLICATION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT.